These traditional Lycra bike shorts are the best for the price that we’ve seen. We have not cut any corners on this quality Lycra Short. The 8-panel design features a 4-way stretch, high quality, 8 oz. Nylon Lycra, flat-stitch construction, and a double layer fleece and Ultrasuede chamois. We’ve compared it to several of the name brand bike shorts on the market, and feel that it wins every time.
Most riders can wear this Lycra Short very comfortably. Its adaptive 8-panel construction, with 4-way stretch, durable 8 oz Nylon Lycra, fits almost everyone. The large Ultrasuede chamois adds further comfort and durability. Special Offer: $10 off Unisex Lycra Shorts, special price $44.95, June 1 — November 30. You’ll see the special price at the cart when you place your order.
- 8-panel design and construction allows maximum contour to the body, and therefore maximum comfort. It allows gentle stretching without pinching or binding
- Sturdy 8 oz. Nylon Lycra is extremely durable
- Flat-stitch, six-thread construction provides seam strength, and prevents ridges along seam lines, thereby preventing skin abrasion
- Wide elastic waistband with waist tie for maximum adjustability and fit
- Durable leg grip elastic with low profile for less abrasion and better comfort; the elastic is woven into the band of the bike shorts for greater strength
- Large two layer chamois is designed to provide ultimate riding comfort by keeping you dry and cushioned in the saddle area; the fleece layer wicks moisture away from the body, and helps cushion the ride; the Ultrasuede layer is next to the skin, and since it does not compress like open celled foam, and it absorbs moisture, it completes the comfort; the chamois edges are tapered so there’s no bumps anywhere, and it becomes softer and more comfortable with every washing